New Here? We Can Help!
We provide dental care for the entire family, including:
Children - Adults - Seniors - Civilians - DOD Civilians - Military - Active - Retirees - County & State employees
MULTIPLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Several Payment options available including:
Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Care Credit
We participate with these dental insurance plans: Delta Premier, Anthem, and United Concordia
We accept most major dental Insurance plans. Although we are not-in network providers with
some dental insurance carriers, we still are able to see many patients out-of-network. Please call
us to verify if we accept or are able to work with your dental insurance, and to review the specifics
of your dental insurance plan.
What to expect on your visit
There are several things to help prepare you for your visit with us. Before you arrive:
• Please verify payment options before your visit
• Please download and fill out our required forms on the "patient forms" page
• Please make sure that you send us a copy of your dental insurance card (if you have dental insurance)
• Please arrive 30 minutes early for your first appointment so that we may input and verify your information
• Please notify the staff of any special needs or considerations that you have or any accommodations that you may need
When you arrive at your visit:
• Please make yourself comfortable in our waiting area where we provide magazines, newspaper and T.V.
• Relax as we prepare your chart and exam room
• Please allow 30-90 minutes for your procedure depending on the work being done (a few procedures may be longer and may involve coordinating appointments-please ask before your appointment for specifics)
Don't be nervous!
• Our doctors are experienced, gentle and caring, and have successfully treated many patients with concerns and issues similar to yours
• Our staff is on standby to help you with any need that may arise
• Our numbing medication (if required) will help aid any potential discomfort